Procedures for Skills Training class participants and off-Ice patrons.
- Sno-King is taking additional precautions, including extensive cleaning and sanitation at designated times throughout the facility.
- Everyone entering the building must be wearing a mask. Masks can only be removed while skating and must be put back on prior to leaving the ice.
- Social distancing guidelines must always be followed on and off ice (6 ft. radius).
- Everyone must arrive for check-in 20-25 minutes before their scheduled class.
- Allowing time for temperature check, check-in, room assignment, put skates on and prepare for class.
- Your instructor will meet you at the start of class and take you to the ice.
- Rentals will be available if needed. There is no additional fee for rental skates.
- Only One Parent/Guardian can accompany their child and assist with lacing skates etc.
- When possible, we encourage skaters to arrive with skates on. This will require skate guards to protect their blades.
- To keep everyone safe, we strongly encourage parent/guardian to leave the building during class time. Sessions can be viewed on LiveBarn. There is a monthly fee and can be discontinued at any time.
- If you must stay in the building, you can watch from the bleachers while maintaining social distancing.
- Each skater will be limited to one small bag marked with their name to carry skates and incidentals. Once Skates are on, the bag will be placed in a designated area during class and will be packed out when exiting.
- Skaters will be asked to exit the facility 5 minutes after their session has ended.
One-way traffic flow within the facility, entering the ice and exiting the ice and building.