RULES FOR STICK N PUCK:
- All players must be in full gear for a Stick and Puck Sessions.
- All times are subject to change by the general manager.
STICK N PUCK NEW REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- These sessions are for individuals looking to come out and work on individual skills.
- 15 minutes before the sessions start time. Locker rooms will remain closed. Players will be able to put on their gear while socially distanced in the lobby area before taking the ice.
- 30 skaters will be allowed on the ice per session
- Registration can be done online or drop in and pay at the front office depending on availability.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ OUR COVID GUIDELINES
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your public skating session start time. This is very important- Do not arrive late. This is to ensure adequate time for skate fitting and lace up.
- Keep in mind skates come in whole sizes only, wear a thin sock that goes up and over the ankle, and when in doubt size down. Skates need to fit snug..
- We recommend bringing your own helmet..
- Parents will be given a sticker badge that corresponds to your skater.
- Each guardian will be responsible for lacing up their child’s ice skates. .
- At the conclusion of your public skate session, skaters will be directed to leave the ice and have 15 minutes to take off their skates and exit the building.
- After taking off your skates, please drop them off at the skate counter.
*All prices are subject to change