IMPORTANT PLEASE READ OUR COVID GUIDELINES FOR PUBLIC SKATING SESSIONS
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your public skating session start time. This is very important- Do not arrive late. This is to ensure adequate time for skate fitting and lace up.
- Every person who enters the building must wear a mask. Skaters must wear a mask while skating. All coaches and staff members will be masked at all times.
- Only one guardian per family may enter the building. No siblings allowed unless they are also enrolled in a group class on the same day. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Keep in mind skates come in whole sizes only, wear a thin sock that goes up and over the ankle, and when in doubt size down. Skates need to fit snug..
- We recommend bringing your own helmet..
- Parents will be given a sticker badge that corresponds to your skater.
- Each guardian will be responsible for lacing up their child’s ice skates. .
- At the conclusion of your public skate session, skaters will be directed to leave the ice and have 15 minutes to take off their skates and exit the building.
- After taking off your skates, please drop them off at the skate counter. Skates will be disinfected for the next group.